Goh is a housing-cum-commercial banking entity and it will have a 70-30 mix of loan portfolio, where the bulk of its loan are dedicated to housing finance. The fact that it will focus in housing and property financing makes Goh unique from other banks operating in the country. The services that GoH will provide are the following:
- In housing finance GoH will participate in the provision of:
- Credit for Construction of property (could be individual homes, real estate development and other similar loans);
- Loan for purchase of housing assets;
- Loan for housing completion;
- Improvement and extension of existing property;
- Construction of warehouse and shades;
- Real Estate loans for developers;
- Own construction and sale of real estate property.
- Commercial banking, which includes the customary services provided by banks in the country such as commercial credit of short to medium nature, remittance (local and cross border), checking account and other deposit services, payment and trade services, to name but few.